Gulfstream Fishing Charter
On this 12 hour charter, you can expect to leave the dock no later than 5:30 a.m., so you should arrive at least 15 minutes before we’re set to depart. Before departure, the Captain will go over a safety brief with all participants, and our team will help load whatever gear and supplies you may have with you. On this charter, we’ll travel up to 70 miles offshore, focusing on the areas that offer the best bites for the specific season and day. Keep in mind that no charter experience is ever exactly alike, and what you can expect to catch can vary based on the season.
- 12 hour charter experience
- Up to 70 miles offshore
- $2,100 (6 max)
Captain’s Tips for a Successful Trip
- Depending on the season, you may want to dress in layers to deal with a range of temps during the trip.
- Rain suits are always a good option for wind and spray protection.
- Sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses are recommended.
- Closed toe shoes or boots are ideal (water is usually on deck)
- Bring a cooler to store fillets of fish (to leave in your personal vehicle)
- Bring food and snacks (water/drinks are provided)
- Phones and camera are allowed, however, you are responsible for protecting electronics from water damage.
- YouTubers are allowed on the charter experience, but an official agreement must be signed with a fee in order to shoot footage for YouTube channels.