1/2 Day Fishing Charter
On this half day charter experience, we offer a morning and afternoon departure. Participants are expected to arrive at least 15 minutes before the charter departure time, allowing for our Captain to go over the safety brief and for our team to load any gear or supplies you may have. The morning trip leaves no later than 6 a.m., while the afternoon trip leaves no later than 12 p.m. On this charter experience, we’ll travel up to 10 miles out and focus on the areas with the best potential for bites based on the season.
- 4 hour fishing experience
- 0-10 miles offshore
- $700 (6 max)
Captain’s Tips for a Successful Trip
- Depending on the season, you may want to dress in layers to deal with a range of temps during the trip.
- Rain suits are always a good option for wind and spray protection.
- Sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses are recommended.
- Closed toe shoes or boots are ideal (water is usually on deck)
- Bring a cooler to store fillets of fish (to leave in your personal vehicle)
- Bring food and snacks (water/drinks are provided)
- Phones and camera are allowed, however, you are responsible for protecting electronics from water damage.
- YouTubers are allowed on the charter experience, but an official agreement must be signed with a fee in order to shoot footage for YouTube channels.